Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ABC's



Seller: Onesmymouse


I do love the alphabet. I found a variety of Etsy sellers offering various posters. Don't ask how long I spent searching through the masses of options, but I found quite a few worthy of posting space. The above one is my favorite. Click on the seller names to be sent to the shops.





Seller: Summersville (this do-it-yourself was a close call for 1st place)




Seller: Enna (reminds me of the 80's)



Seller: Petitcollage



Seller: Petitcollage (reminds me of the 70"s)








Seller: boldandnoble (very clean feel)




Seller: gisforgrow (looks chaotic, but I still can't help but study it closely)


So there you have it. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z. Do you have a favorite?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home